Metal Engineering Products
Metal processing is another area of competence of Alfa-Sourcing. We and our partners are familiar with most main stream processes available, such as die casting, forging, bending stamping, punching, machining, and fabrication. They vary from low cost simple manufacturing to some of the most sophisticated automation for you to choose from. As for material, we have worked with carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, zinc, and many types of alloys.
- Carbon steel, stainless steel, iron, aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, zinc alloy, copper are among the most widely used metals in the industry. We can help you select the right material and the right specification for your application. Please email us at...Read More
- As one of the oldest metal processing technologies, die casting can date back to 2,000 B.C., and is still being used today. Simple and straight forward, but very reliable, this is how die casting has earned its fame. The modern die casting technology,...Read More
- Forging is a manufacturing process, which deforms metal components into predetermined shapes by applying compressive forces on it. Compared to casting and machining forging improves the mechanical properties of the material by refining its grain structure...Read More
- Sheet metal is arguably the most popular metal material form used in almost every industry, with thickness ranging from a few tenth of millimeter to 6 millimeter. There are countless possibilities to work with sheet metal such as bending, stamping,...Read More
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machining has become very popular for metal processing industry. Compared to manual operation, CNC machining is a powerful tool to produce precision and cost-effective metal parts, whether it is one piece, or tens of...Read More
- Generally speaking welding is the process of using electrical current to superheat and melt metal so that you can join two pieces of metal together, and it is a process essential for many industries. Alfa-Sourcing is able to offer you high quality yet...Read More
- As its name suggests, corrosion resistant coating is applied to protect the substrates from the chemical or electrochemical attacks from the environment, which would otherwise cause various types of corrosion. The choice of coating depends on the type of...Read More
- As the leading alternative to conventional liquid spray painting, powder coating is a finishing process in which free-flowing dry powders are applied thermostatically to the surface of the substrate, and then cured at high temperature. The coating is more...Read More
- Plating is another popular process for metal surface finishing, not only for corrosion prevention, but also for decoration. Typically, the plating process entails the use of an electrical current in order to coat an electorally conductive substrate with a...Read More
- Fittings are essential components for sanitary, plumbing, gardening, and other related industries. East China, especially Zhejiang province, has become the world capital for fittings. From R&D, material, production, testing, to certification, the...Read More
- Fasteners may look simple and small, but they are essential parts in any mechanical equipment. Depending on application, they can be made of carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex stainless, copper, alloys, or plastics. It is quite standard that carbon...Read More
- If what you need are custom designed fasteners to meet your specific needs, then look no further. We at Alfa-Sourcing are very glad to assist you in realizing your design in the most efficient way. With our wide connection with the fastener industry we...Read More
We're specialized in offering metal engineering products outsourcing as well as OEM and customized service which are cost reduction. Welcome to buy low cost metal engineering products with our suppliers in China.